Thursday 25 September 2008

Jimmy must go?

Oh dear, I think that's a good way to start this entry. Swiftly followed by this little tit-bit from the bbc website:

Aberdeen were a shambles at the back throughout and it was some dithering defending that allowed Sammon to race through on to a David Lilley pass before forcing the ball past Dons' stand-in goalkeeper Bertrand Bossu.

Sounds familiar? And to think.... A David Lilley pass?!?! When did we ever see that at Pittodrie when he was in the red of the Dons? Our managers never seem to get the best out of players. Something in the water?

I really don't know what to say. Kilmarnock 4 - 2 Aberdeen. 3 losses on the spin. Goals from Miller and McDonald for the Dons, and all 6 goals in the first 30 minutes! It must have been quite a first half, full of incident, penalties and our now customary horrific defending. But I have to say, I'm delighted I wasn't there.

I received a text from my old flatmate Malcolm after the game, he hadn't been so lucky:

Fucking a goal down before I even got in the ground. Useless. Still not replaced Anderson. Too many lightweights that go missing when the going gets tough.

Couldn't have said it better myself Malcolm.

Added to this little ditty from my old workmate Michael:

Unfuckingbelievable!

Haven't heard anything from the mighty JC yet, but i'm sure he'll blame the fans, individual errors and sloppiness as usual. Those old chestnuts again. I really think it's 'shoogly peg' time for our divine leader now. A humping from Celtic at the weekend followed by a loss to the Hibbees at todders and I think the fat lady (or jimmy himself?) will be well and truly singing.

Next up, Celtic (at the tattie bowl). Suffice to say i'm going, but i've already put a bet on 6-0 to the Jungle Jims. At this rate we'll be lucky to get 0.

Jesus Wept.

0 comments: